SN | Beautiful Arrhythmia | SN SN | Beautiful Arrhythmia | SN

very beautiful

i thought this sounded jus beautiful. amidst all the chaos and confusion u can still have beauty. i put this song to one of my vids, hope u dont mind. u can find it here:
http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=r5gA2kRsWQ4
thanks for sharing it!

SessileNomad responds:

i really liked your video, thanks for liking my song enough to use it :) thanks for the review

King DeDeDe On E King DeDeDe On E

awestrem!

i agree with johs:
this is AWESTREM DUDE!

yea! "awestrem"!!! XD

FF7Battle(Final)-Metaljonus FF7Battle(Final)-Metaljonus

hah! nice!

i love the feel for it! but i can't help but anticipate a lead guitar bust out with the melodies throughout the battle theme... the victory fanfare was nice! jus my opinion, but guitar leads would make it sound even more epic.
keep doin' whatchur doin!
congrats on making it to top of the week!

Metaljonus responds:

No leads on this one! sorry guy.

Operation: Evolution Operation: Evolution

nothing needs to be said

the music speaks for itself. (and this rating XP)

Supah Sexay Supah Sexay

too much vocal

i like how it all plays out from start to finish, but it just gets so busy with the vocals. sometimes i can't tell if there are 3 or 6 voices going on. maybe it's the tone of them and they mesh together. idk, it just sounds too crowded in some spots.

the other sounds are nice and simple. chord changes are different. nice. it's all very well composed. over all a really good song. great job!

Mackity responds:

Thanks alot, for your time, feedback and appreciation.. I'ma definatly work on puttin more than one note in at a time so it dont sound crowded.

Snapdragon Snapdragon

no need 4 review

because the song speaks for itself. awesome!
5/5
10/10
1/1 download!

God Complex God Complex

a god complex

...is basically someone thinking they can act like God himself without any help. like they know everything and everything has to go through them before there is ever an official say on the matter.

superb piece!!!

Electrolift Electrolift

vocals

u mentioned the possibility of putting vocals on this. heck yes! i can hear that and i bet you it would be a thousand times cooler. (not that it's not cool right now...)

downloaded. wonderful job.

SMA responds:

Thank you very much. : ) I'm sorry I'm so late responding to this, but February Album Writing Month and other distractions have kept me preoccupied lately.

Yeah, I keep this one in mind for re-recording and adding vocals. I suppose I should make myself do it sooner rather than later since it's March already and I haven't posted a single thing here this year.

Thanks again!

BeatSource_Clubland Experience BeatSource_Clubland Experience

yay! hands up!

hah. great job! hands down... i mean, up! i also do voice over commissions from time to time. i can do quite a few variations too. ;)
keep it up dood! sounds awesome!

Ethalyn responds:

Hey thats cool dude, PM me your MSN address or something, i really need some AWESOME voice samples :))) Ill try to make some more hands UP music man, thanks for the great review ;)

Flight in Freedom__RR (MAC 8) Flight in Freedom__RR (MAC 8)

pretty *_*

i hope you realize SolusLunes is a girl. lol

great sounds! i don't know if i can picture the plane, but this is definitely good! love those piano parts.

RenoakRhythm responds: